1. <optgroup id="zn2e2"><li id="zn2e2"></li></optgroup>

    <track id="zn2e2"><em id="zn2e2"></em></track>
    <acronym id="zn2e2"></acronym><track id="zn2e2"><em id="zn2e2"></em></track><optgroup id="zn2e2"><em id="zn2e2"></em></optgroup>
  2. <ol id="zn2e2"></ol><legend id="zn2e2"></legend>
    <acronym id="zn2e2"><blockquote id="zn2e2"></blockquote></acronym>
  3. <strong id="zn2e2"></strong>

    <acronym id="zn2e2"></acronym>
    <span id="zn2e2"><sup id="zn2e2"><nav id="zn2e2"></nav></sup></span>


    Living in Hong Kong

    Hong Kong, a Special Administrative Region (SAR) of the People's Republic of China, is situated on the south-eastern coast of China. It has a land area of more than 1,100 square kilometres and over 260 outlying islands.

    Learn more >
    Hong Kong

    Studying @ CityU

    Learn more >

    Campus life & resources

    Learn more >

    Health & insurance

    Red Cross
    Learn more >


    Anyone who wants to study at City University of Hong Kong, and does not have the right of abode or the right to land in Hong Kong, must obtain a student visa or entry permit (for mainland Chinese students) from the Hong Kong Immigration Department. Learn more >

    Safety & emergency

    Students may face difficult situations that they are not able to tackle on their own. Proper assistance and advice in such situations will not only help students through the difficult time but also contribute to a positive outcome.
    Learn more >



    Frequently asked questions can help you quickly solve your puzzles. Check the answers >



    Download the latest handbook and guidelines. Download center >