1. <optgroup id="zn2e2"><li id="zn2e2"></li></optgroup>

    <track id="zn2e2"><em id="zn2e2"></em></track>
    <acronym id="zn2e2"></acronym><track id="zn2e2"><em id="zn2e2"></em></track><optgroup id="zn2e2"><em id="zn2e2"></em></optgroup>
  2. <ol id="zn2e2"></ol><legend id="zn2e2"></legend>
    <acronym id="zn2e2"><blockquote id="zn2e2"></blockquote></acronym>
  3. <strong id="zn2e2"></strong>

    <acronym id="zn2e2"></acronym>
    <span id="zn2e2"><sup id="zn2e2"><nav id="zn2e2"></nav></sup></span>


    Student Exchange Partners

    Our persistent endeavour has resulted in over 450 exchange and collaborative programmes with institutions in more than 40 countries/regions, ranging from humanities and the sciences, to media and llegal studies.
    Learn more >

    Living in Hong Kong

    Hong Kong, a Special Administrative Region (SAR) of the People's Republic of China, is situated on the south-eastern coast of China. It has a land area of more than 1,100 square kilometres and over 260 outlying islands.
    Learn more >

    Studying @ CityU

    Learn more >

    Campus life & resources

    Learn more >

    Health & insurance

    Red Cross
    Learn more >


    Anyone who wants to study at City University of Hong Kong, and does not have the right of abode or the right to land in Hong Kong, must obtain a student visa or entry permit (for mainland Chinese students) from the Hong Kong Immigration Department. Learn more >

    Safety & emergency

    Though Hong Kong is a comparatively safe place to live, it is always in your best interest to familiarize yourself with safety and emergency procedures should you get into difficulty. Proper assistance and advice can not only support students through such a period but also contribute to a positive outcome.
    Learn more >



    Frequently asked questions can help you quickly solve your puzzles. Check the answers >



    Download the latest handbook and guidelines. Download center >